For Fine Dining and Upscale Casual Restaurants
Innovative Coverage Concepts (ICC) is pleased to announce it has launched a new program for fine dining and upscale casual establishments. ICC’s carrier partner for the program is Chubb, whose superior financial strength rating of A++ is the highest awarded by A.M. Best.
“We’re pleased to partner with Chubb, whose name is synonymous with financial strength and stability in the insurance industry,” said Dean Carras, President of ICC. “Partnering with Chubb also enables us to expand capacity and improve the limits, terms and conditions that make our program’s coverage significantly more attractive to commercial insurance brokers.”
Highlights of the program’s expanded capacity include:
– Liquor liability aggregate increased to $2,000,000
– Broader wind and coastal capacity
– Competitive pricing
– Quick turnaround on quotes
New coverages on an already comprehensive property enhancement include:
– Funds Transfer Fraud added to the Computer Fraud coverage
– Leasehold Interest Improvements & Betterments added
– Catering Contract Penalty Clause added
– Tips included as Business Income added
– Wine Selling Price endorsement added to cover wine collections at selling price
Innovative Coverage Concepts, LLC (ICC) is a premier, national Managing General Agency (MGA) focused exclusively on developing and delivering specialized insurance programs for the hospitality industry and restaurants of all types, including fine dining, casual dining, bars, taverns and night clubs. ICC is distinguished by its custom risk management solutions and innovative processes and technologies developed to assist clients in reducing risk, controlling claims costs, and streamlining business processes.